I am always suggesting my clients try them and I use them on brides and for shoots but I wanted to see first hand how it felt.
Here were the results....
- Gosh Cosmetics Foundation Primer
- MUFE Salmon colour corrector under eyes
- Face Atelier Ultra Foundation in #6 Honey mixed with a little ZeroPlus (dark) to add colour
- MUFE HD Powder
- Carol Baker Visage Brow Trio powder on brows
- MAC "Style" Powder Blush
- MAC "Coygirl" Powder Blush
- MAC "Sunbasque" Power Blush
- MAC "Soft & Gentle" Mineralized Skin Finish
- Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Sin
- Mac Cosmetics shadow in Shroom (all over lid)
- Mac Cosmetics shadow in Knight Devine (in crease & lower lash line)
- Mac Cosmetics shadow in Carbon (to darken crease)
- Mac Cosmetics shadow in Nylon (on brow bone and in tear duct)
- Annabelle smudgeproof pencil liner in black (waterlines)
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in very black
- Ardell Invisiband "Demi" Lashes
- Sephora Lip liner pencil in "Cool Coral"
- NYC #401B lipstick
- Lorac lipgloss in Attrax
What do you all think?