(sorry for the blurry pic)
Here's what I used.
- Gosh Cosmetics Foundation Primer
- Face Atelier Pro Liquid Foundation in #7
- Mac Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- Mac Cosmetics Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium Deep
- Mac Cosmetics Blush in Trace Gold (on upper cheeks & apples)
- Mac cosmetics Blush/Bronzer in Blunt (to contour)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Mac Cosmetics Shadow in Shroom (all over lid,tear duct and on brow bone)
- Mac Cosmetics Shadow in Deep Truth (in crease and lower lash line)
- Annabelle Waterproof Liner in Black (on upper and lower lash line and smudged with brush into lash line)
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black
- Face Atelier Lip Glaze in Cameo
In the pics the navy kind of looks grey but in person there was a hint of blue. I tried to capture the image as best as I could but it was hard to capture the true color.
Here is the pic I tweeted from my phone you can see the colors a bit better.
What do you guys think?
Have you tried a navy look?