There's a saying that you're only as old as you feel but the same can be said for beauty, you're only as beautiful as you feel. No ones perfect (yes even super models have flaws) so instead of looking in the mirror and picking out each and every thing that's wrong with you, why not focus on the good?! Its far less draining emotionally and physically and will help others see you for who you really are.
Remember that beauty is not only about looks its also about personality so start by learning to accept and be happy with yourself and everything will fall into place.
Here are some tips that I believe in that just may help you on the road to releasing your inner beauty.
1) Treat body with respect. This means cutting back on smoking, and drinking alcohol.
2)Eat well, make it a point to get in the essential food groups. We learned this in elementary school for a reason!
3) Exercise within your comfort level. Any amount is better than none right?
4) Drink water! 2L a day if you can. This will help flush out the toxins, keep you from over eating & help your skin glow!
5) Get dolled up sometimes (whether its taking time to style your hair, add extra gloss or wearing your favorite outfit). It will help you feel beautiful and raise your spirits.
6) Say something positive to yourself every morning. This will help you stay on track all day.
7) Smile more... sounds simple but smiling more often can help change your mood from blah to happy within seconds.
8) Remember to take some time out for yourself. Treat yourself to a manicure or cook your favorite dish, do something that you enjoy and that excites you.
9) Focus on the parts of you physically and mentally you love most.
10) Love & believe in yourself, if you don't see your own beauty and worth how will others?
Taking baby steps to a more confident you will ensure that any negative thoughts will be replaced with certainty, self-affirmation, and the realization that you are truly beautiful inside and out.