Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner: A toner designed to improve the hydration of the skin.Product Features
- Lavender Extract, a natural antiseptic, soothes and purifies the skin.
- Balm Mint and Aloe Vera cool and soften the skin.
- Extracts of Arnica and Cucumber, natural skin fresheners, help condition skin.
- Moisture-binding proteins act as humectants to allow for more effective moisture absorption.
- Suitable for all skin types.
An ultra-light facial spritz that refreshes and hydrates the skin while smoothing the surface. Helps condition skin to prepare for proper moisture absorption.
Helps even out porosity of skin to allow for optimal moisturizer absorption. Ideal for use during air travel. Can be spritzed on throughout the day to help maintain hydration levels.
What I liked:
- Very lightweight
- Left my skin feeling very refreshed
- Helps to cool skin so perfect for those hot summer days
- Spray mist provides even coverage of face and neck
- Hydrates the skin
- Amazing for on the go or travel
- Works on all skin types so it makes a great addition to my kit
- Super easy to use and NO need for a cotton ball, which can leave behind little pieces
- Generous size bottle 8.4oz/ 250ml
- Doesn't dry instantly, takes about 30-40 seconds to dry... doesn't seem long but when I'm tired and I want to just slather on my moisturizer and go to bed waiting around for it to dry just seems long!
The Multi-Active Toner by Dermalogica is a wonderful product. I love that it eliminates the need and extra step of a cotton ball or pad and that with 2-3 sprays I can easily tone my entire face and neck. Its amazing for an on the go refresher or to cool off during a sticky hot summers day. At a cost of $43.00 it isn't cheap however a little goes a long way and I get the feeling my 250ml bottle will last me a while. Dermalogica is known around the world for its leading skin care products and sometimes paying a bit more for quality products especially in the skin care department for me is worth every penny!
* These products were sent by Dermalogica for consideration however all reviews are based on my honest opinions.