Here are my summer 2010 fav's!
1) Cargo Cosmetics 3 triple action mascara: I love the brush and the fact that it separates my lashes and appear to make them longer which lets be honest any girl would want! This one took some getting used to but now I love it!
2) Mac Cosmetics 'Naked Lunch' eyeshadow: Described as a 'minimal pink with shimmer' by Mac and described as a 'looks good on everyone and is a super pretty colour everyone should have' by me :)
3) Bodyography's Translucent Powder: A new brand I recently discovered that I'm really liking! Not to mentioned I used this awesome pressed translucent powder on 3 NHL hockey players and it worked beautifully ;)
4) Vasanti Cosmetics Liquid Cover Up: Um only my personal holy grail foundation and cover up in one! Even if I just wear this product under my eyes its one amazing product that makes people believe I have zero dark circles when in fact....well you get my point! love love love!
5) CoverFx Matte FX Oil Absorbing & Blotting Powder: I wear the medium shade and it keeps me matte as can be especially with this super humid and sticky summer we've had. THANK YOU CoverFX for this product!
6) Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner: This spray has kept my skin cool, hydrated and looking soft and smooth all summer long! Read my review to see all the reasons why I heart this product!
7) Annabelle 'Oh My Goth' Smudgeliner: Well actually I wear the black (oh my goth) and brown (Rich Chocolate) religiously. They glide on so smooth and are easy to smudge for that smokey look. They are super pigmented and actually stay on my eye even in this heat! This is one product I think everyone should have!
These are just some of the product Ive been reaching for over and over this summer so they get my Tried & Tested stamp of approval ;)
What are some of your summer fav's?