Holiday Gift Idea #5
Bye Bye Raccoon Eyes!Stay tuned for a Shadow Shield giveaway!!!
Shadow Shields are an innovative and unique solution for eliminating messy “raccoon eyes” caused by applying eye makeup. They’re moon-shaped, disposable, self-adhesives that gently stick under your eyes to catch falling pigment, eliminating that all too familiar ‘raccoon eye’ side effect experienced during eyeshadow application.
This unique and genius idea has been seen on major network shows such as Oprah and The Tyra Show so you know they are the real deal! As a makeup artist sometimes a tissue held under the eye when doing smokey eyes can hinder you as one hand is busy holding the tissue. With Shadow Shields I don't need to hold anything because the sticky adhesive on the back does all the work for me!
What I liked:
- Left me hands free when applying makeup
- The texture of the moon shaped pads helps fall out to stick to it
- Comes with 30 shields per box!
- Really straight forward to use
- Can also be used as a lower lash mascara guard as well as an eye liner guide
- Easy clean up
- Leaves foundation untouched
- Gentle and does not pull skin
- Can be reused if for personal use or doing multiple looks on a model
What I disliked:
- They recommend only taking of the outer corner adhesives but I found I needed to take off the whole strip on the back for them to stay on the face without lifting.
Who to gift these to:
- Makeup Artists
- Friends who love playing around with makeup especially smokey eyes
- Beauty Junkies
I absolutely love the idea of Shadow Shields its so genius yet so simple! I keep these in my kit and once I realized I that taking off the whole adhesive strip worked better for me I was hooked ;)
* These products were sent by Shadow Shields for consideration however all reviews are based on my honest opinions.