We are currently in the market for an SUV due to our now expanding family and gear (baby stroller) and in the last month have gone around test driving a lot but nothing (so far) has compared to the Ford Edge which surprised us.
What features we LOVE about the Ford Edge SEL Limited model:
- Panoramic Sun Roof that goes almost the length of the car
- Push button start (you can never lock your keys in)
- Sirius Radio (I rediscovered Howard Stern!)
- I felt really high up when driving which I loved as I felt safer
- Touch Screen for everything from climate control to radio!
- Very roomy
- Was really easy to sync my cell phone to the bluetooth
- Trunk space was amazing
- Able to fold down rear seats with a button in the trunk for extra space
- Only took about $70 to fill the tank with gas (my little coupe can get up to $90!)
- Plus many many more!
Things I didn't love about the car:
- Sometimes the bluetooth wouldn't pick up my calls properly and I would manually have to engage the bluetooth on my iphone, hubby had the same problem but perhaps we didn't set it up right.
- This car was SO comfy, easy to drive and great that its kinda made looking at other cars hard..
One day after I get home my husband turns to me and says "can I have the keys to the Ford" I say "ok where are you off to?" he replies with "no where, I just love it so much I want to go sit in it and look at all the cool features".....
Now THAT'S love!!
If you are in the market for an SUV I highly suggest checking out the Ford Edge!