We also know that The Body Shop has always been a company associated with charity which is one of the reasons everyone loves them and why I continue to support them over and over.
This time they are giving the customers a chance to vote for which charity they would like to support when they purchase this yummy Dragon Fruit Lip Butter. 75% off the profits will be split across 3 charities. Your vote really counts as the charity that receives the most votes will receive the highest percentage of donation. You can vote for which charity you’d like to support in-store or online and the remaining 25% will go to The Body Shop Foundation.
Take it from me this is one of their lip butters you WILL want to add to your collection its so moisturizing and smells incredible. Buy it and support a good cause!
Because we love our readers and customers so much we are teaming up to offer one Canadian a chance to win the amazing prize pack below!
This is by far one of my favourite scents from TBS! The quality is as always amazing but this scent has got me falling in love!
Indulge your skin and senses with intense fragrance and 24 hour moisturization. The Vineyard Peach range contains nine different Community Fair Trade ingredients. For more information, please visit www.TheBodyShop.ca
*Open to Canadian residents only.
*Contest closes on midnight Oct 25th 2012 at 11:59pm EST
*Only activated email subscriptions will count towards an entry